A. Dennis Muia CLU, ChFC
CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter)
ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant)
Founder and President
Having founded Muia Financial in 1974, Dennis Muia specializes in all areas of business and personal life insurance, estate planning, employee benefits, investment and retirement planning.
Mr. Muia has been recognized by his peers and the industry over the years and has received the following awards or certifications.
- Life and Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table for twenty-two years
- Million Dollar Round Table Honor Roll (minimum of 15 connective years qualifying)
- Phoenix Home Life Portrait Hall of Fame
- Phoenix Home Life Chairman's Council
- National Directory of Who's Who in Executives and Professionals
(Registered at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.)
- 2000-2014 Recipient of the Prudential Annuities Master's Council
Dennis is a registered representative with Trustmont Financial Group, Inc. He has taught investment planning, estate planning, retirement, and financial planning at the Community College of Allegheny County. Muia Financial also has been endorsed by the Tri-State Professional Golf Association (PGA) and has provided seminars and financial counselling for their members.